What is a parcel of Land inside Earniverse? #
Inside Earniverse ecosystem, anyone can own land and use it for real-estate investment, leasing revenues, brand exposure, 3D NFT collections and VR experiences conceptualization. Each land available inside our Metaverse is referred to as a parcel of land or pack of land and is distributed as a NFT.
Parcel Specifications #
- Dimensions – 30m x 30m – 900m2
- Utility – Ownership / NFTs / Specific Gameplay – Available for the 5 main continents
- Buildings – User can embed any 3D building available on Earnimarket, build their own architecture with available tools or ask us to create on-demand 3D environments.
- Ownership – Land NFTs are registered in the blockchain to ensure complete ownership of the property.
More About Parcels #
The total number of parcels available inside Earniverse is 600,300 Units.
Public Land sales milestone :
- Phase 1 : 6250+
- Phase 2 : 15000+
- Phase 3 : 25000+
- Phase N : Based upon demand and ecosystem requirements
Parcel Ownership advantages: #
- Upload 3D Asset collections for NFT minting on Earniverse Marketplace at a ratio of one 3D Asset upload for one parcel owned. The number of NFTs to be minted will be limited to a maximum of 1000 mints per NFT asset within its collection. (Note: To assist in generating maximum value for each asset, we highly recommend you increase the rarity / scarcity by limiting and varying the number of mintable NFTs).
- Use land to embed buildings available from our library or create bespoke 3D architecture
- Embed a game on your land, based upon the gameplay structures available for each continent – Use your land, buildings and available advertising space to promote your products and / or services.
Note: Be sure to refer to Earniverse Terms, Services & Guidelines to create compatible 3D designs and gameplays.
For full details, please download and refer to our Real-Estate PDF Presentation